WESEF 2021 is being planned as a virtual event! We are still planning for an excellent event and need your help to judge our region’s best and brightest budding scientists!
Please consider helping local high school students from our school and our region by volunteering as a judge for the 2021 Regeneron Westchester & Putnam Science and Engineering Fair.
The date(s) for judging will be March 15th – 17th; different categories will be judged on different days, which are listed below. We are also reserving March 18th & 19th for backup judging in the unlikely event that extenuating technical difficulties arise for any student.
- 3/15/21 Behavioral Science
- 3/16/20 Chemistry, Computers, Earth Science, Engineering, Environmental, Math, Physics and Astronomy, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Animal Science
- 3/17/20 Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Medicine and Health, Microbiology, Neurology
We are hoping that medical and mental health professionals, biochemists, pharmacists, engineers, environmentalists , veterinarians and computer scientists will volunteer to watch students present their research via poster at our annual science fair. The top winners will represent Westchester and Putnam counties at the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair.
Please consider judging and/or passing this on to a friend or colleague.
Link to register: http://wesefreg.org/judges/
- Have a minimum of 2 years related professional experience beyond receiving their B.A., B.S., or Master’s degree. This would include school psychologists, social workers, registered nurses, EPA and DEA professionals.
- Have a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent (D.O., Ed.D., D.D.S., D.V.M., etc.)
- Are current graduate students with more than 2 years of doctoral-level research experience or within one year of doctoral dissertation defense.
WESEF 2021 will be held as a virtual event.